Go Africa® Whole Bean Roasted Coffee uses a unique blend of ancestral roasting techniques handed down by Africans for more than a millennium.
- Go Africa Whole Bean Roasted Coffee is specially prepared by our chefs for the optimal balance of flavor and aroma that have made this coffee’s taste timeless and eternal.
- Product launch: Go Africa Whole Bean Roasted Coffee was introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 125g, 250g, 340g, 500g, 1kg, 2.25kg, & 6.85kg bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of the following country governments:
- Ethiopia Kenya Tanzania Côte d’Ivoire, Uganda Ghana Cameroon Democratic Republic of Congo
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners..
Go Africa® presents Go Africa Brand Whole Bean Coffee in a new package design.
Go Africa® Brand Whole Bean Coffee is a whole bean dark roast that is 100% organic and fair trade compliant.
Go Africa coffee uses a unique blend of ancestral roasting techniques handed down by Africans for over a millennium to yield the optimal balance of flavor and aroma, while also appreciating the value and wisdom of our culture and traditions to produce a product that is timeless and eternal.
Go Africa Coffee is 100 % Organic and Fair Trade compliant. We support local cooperative with education and training initiates in Africa throughout the year.
We are one (English)
In French, Swahili, Igbo, Zulu, Arabic, Mandingo, Twi
Product uses can be ground then made into brewed coffee, or made into deodorant, soap, a lively body scrub, a cat or mosquito repellant, a wood stain or used to increase acidity in soil for plants.
Product storage should be at room temperature in a dark location.
Product storage should be at room temperature.
Go Africa Global, 101 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10013
Phone: +1-646-838-1330 email: email@example.com
Ingredients: whole coffee beans.
Although the package is new, you can expect the same delicious taste you have come to love from Go Africa Brand Whole Bean Coffee.
If you are a coffee connoisseurs, give Go Africa Brand Whole Bean Coffee a try.