Go Africa® Teff Grain 500 grams- 1.1 lbs.
Go Africa Brown Teff Grain has origins from regions of Ethiopia known to have the highest quality teff. It has now been successfully cultivated in Kenya by Kenyan farmers.
- Go Africa Brown Teff Grain can be used as hot cereal, in porridge, stews, stuffing, pilaf or as a salad topping. It is nutrient-dense and a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins.
- Product launch: Go Africa Brand Teff Grain is being introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 500 and 1000-gram bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of The Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency.
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.