Go Africa Tiger Nuts are descendants from plants grown in Africa for over a million years and were eaten by ancient Egyptian. They have recently made a resurgence because of their delicious taste and health benefits.
- Go Africa Tiger Nuts are a superfood that is full of nutrients and health benefits and have a nutty taste with a natural sweetness. They have been peeled for easy consumption.
- Product launch: Go Africa Tiger Nuts will be introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 125 -gram bag
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of the following entities:
- Ghana Export Promotion Authority
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.