Go Africa Brown Teff Grain has origins from regions of Ethiopia known to have the highest quality teff. It has now been successfully cultivated in Kenya by Kenyan farmers.
- Go Africa Brown Teff Grain can be used as hot cereal, in porridge, stews, stuffing, pilaf or as a salad topping. It is nutrient-dense and a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins.
- Product launch: Go Africa Brand Teff Grain is being introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 500 and 1000-gram bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of The Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency.
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners..
Teff is an ancient east African grain, believed to have originated as early as 4000 BC. It is thought to be one of the earliest plants domesticated. Our Go Africa Brand Teff Grain is made from descendants of those plants.
- Teff is excellent for sustainable development, because it is relatively immune to drought and flooding compared to many other kinds of grains.
- Go Africa Brand Teff Grain is a nutritious gluten-free, wheat-free alternative grain that is non-GMO and cultivated organically from brown teff grains.
- Go Africa Brand Teff Grain can be cooked alone or in combination with other grains and vegetables; or used in porridge, stews, stuffing, and pilaf among other uses.
- Teff is a superfood that is both nutrient-dense, delicious, and full of protein, fiber, and vitamins.
- Get more nutrition out of your meals. Give Go Africa Brand Teff Grain a try!