Go Africa Tiger Nuts are descendants from plants grown in Africa for over a million years and were eaten by ancient Egyptian. They have recently made a resurgence because of their delicious taste and health benefits.
- Go Africa Tiger Nuts are a superfood that is full of nutrients and health benefits and have a nutty taste with a natural sweetness. They have been peeled for easy consumption.
- Product launch: Go Africa Tiger Nuts will be introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 125-gram bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of the following entities:
- Ghana Export Promotion Authority
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners.
Growing Tiger Nuts is incredibly sustainable. They grow in most soils and moisture conditions and don’t require a lot of natural resources.
- Go Africa Tiger Nuts are grown organic and non-GMO by our farmers in the west African countries of Ghana, Senegal, and Nigeria.
- The rich nutty flavor of Go Africa Tiger Nuts makes them great to eat raw, roasted, soaked, or boiled. They can be added to smoothies or yogurt, or made into cereal or porridge, or added to overnight oats.