Go Africa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts have been cultivated by farmers on the African continent for more than a century. Although they are very rare, two of the top countries producing Macadamias are in Africa.
- Go Africa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts are coveted for their rich buttery flavor. They can be used as eaten whole, added to salads, ground into a nut butter, or prepared with chocolate or cookie treats.
- Product launch: Go Africa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts are being introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 125-gram bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of the following country governments:
- Kenya Export Promotion & Branding Agency
- Association of Southern African Macadamia Growers
- Zambia Export Processing Zones Authority
- Malawi Investment Promotion Agency
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners.
Go Africa Brand Macadamia Nuts are grown by our farmers in Kenya and South Africa, two of the world’s largest producers of macadamia nuts.
- It is well established that growing Macadamia trees aids the environment and the entire ecosystem.
- Our farmers and cooperatives work tirelessly to cultivate these nuts to be organic and non-GMO, in an environmentally- sustainable manner.
- Our chefs dry roast and salt Go Africa Brand Macadamia Nuts to help bring out their subtle sweetness and creamy texture, as well.
- Go Africa Brand Macadamia Nuts can be eatenraw or roasted. They can be used to make pie crusts and cookie dough, prepared within chocolate or cookies, added to salads, or ground into nut butters.
- Any way you eat them, you are sure to enjoy!