Go Africa Brand Roasted Peanuts are crafted by our chefs in tradition handed down by Africans for almost 300 years that helps bring out their sweet nutty taste.
- Go Africa Brand Roasted Peanuts are salted and can travel as the perfect snack anywhere you go.
- Product launch: Go Africa Roasted Peanuts will be introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 250 gram bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem: This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of the following entities:
- Ghana Export Promotion Authority
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Senegal International Center for Foreign Trade
- Central African Economic and Monetary Community
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners.
Go Africa Brand Roasted Peanuts are produced from plants which are descendants of ones grown in Africa for more than three centuries.
- Peanut production is naturally sustainable. Peanuts replenish soil with essential nitrogen depleted by other crops. As a result, less fertilizer is needed to grow peanuts, as well as the subsequent rotation crop. This leads to less greenhouse gas emissions.
- Go Africa Brand Roasted Peanuts are non-GMO, organic and grown by our farmers in West Africa. Go Africa is fair trade compliant with farmers and cooperatives in bringing their products to the local and the international market.
- Go Africa Brand Roasted Peanuts have been roasted, salted, and shelled for you. They can be eaten out the pack as a snack; ground into peanut butter, soups, dipping sauce, or smoothies; added to cereals or salads, vegetable or chicken dishes; or baked into cookies or added in desserts.