Go Africa Brand Teff Flour, with origins from the highest quality ancient Ethiopian whole grain teff, has been successfully cultivated by Kenyan farmers.
- Go Africa Brand Teff Flour is nutrient-dense and a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins. It has been milled into a fine texture, making it ideal for baking.
- Product launch: Go Africa Brand Teff Flour is being introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 500 and 1000-gram bags.
- Sustainability & Ecosystem : This product is organic and fair trade compliant, proudly produced in partnership and/ or with support of The Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency.
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners.
Teff is an ancient east African grain, believed to have originated as early as 4000 BC. It is thought to be one of the earliest plants domesticated. Go Africa Brand Teff Flour is made from descendants of those plants.
- Teff is excellent for sustainable development, because it is relatively immune to drought and flooding compared to many other kinds of grains.
- Go Africa Brand Teff Flour is a nutritious gluten-free, wheat-free alternative flour that is non-GMO and cultivated organically from brown teff grains.
- Its fine texture makes it ideal for cooking, baking breads, or making pancakes, crepes, and injera along with many other uses.
- Teff is a superfood that is both nutritious, delicious, and full of protein, fiber, and vitamins.
- Get more nutrition out of your flour. Give Go Africa Brand Teff Flour a try!