Go Africa Brand Cocoa Powder chefs use a unique blend of roasting and processing techniques handed down by Africans for more than a century to produce a uniquely flavorful cocoa powder.
- Product launch: Go Africa Unsweetened Cocoa Powder is being introduced nationwide via Amazon.com
- Product Markets: USA, UK, EU current: Future: ME, Asia
- Packing: sold in 500 grams – 1.1 lbs
- Côte d’Ivoire Export Promotion Authority
- Ghana Export Promotion Authority
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Cameroon Export Promotions Agency
- Food safety is paramount to our production. We have invested directly & indirectly in facilities, equipment and processes that ensure purity and cleanliness per local and international standards.
- We use FDA Certified facilities to ensure robust quality and consistency for products processed and packaged by team and ecosystem of partners.
Cacao trees have grown on the African continent since the 19th century. Of late, African cacao growers have increased biodiversity and nutrients in the soil by growing cacao trees in the shade. This process has also help decrease practice of deforestation.
- Go Africa farmers hand pick the choicest non-GMO, organic cacao beans for our chefs who use a unique combination of roasting and processing techniques handed down over a century to produce Go Africa Brand Cocoa Powder.
- The result is a distinctly flavorful cocoa powder that is excellent for all your cooking and baking needs.
- Go Africa Brand Cocoa Powder can be used as a flavoring in biscuits, cakes, ice cream and chocolate milk; or can be used as a coating for confections or frozen deserts among other uses.
- Whatever way you decide to use it, Go Africa Brand Cocoa Powder is perfect for all your cocoa and chocolate needs.